Amazing Rates!

Kim Kardashian Weight Loss

Monday, January 11, 2010




Kim Kardashian Weight Loss , How did she do it.

Recent sightings of the reality TV star state she looks like she have lost a little weight. Most images of her, she looks as she puts it "curvy". In my opinion I think she looks taller then her 5'2 frame really is. Reports say she went from 128 pounds to 109 by working out almost daily and eating a healthy, low-calorie diet.

In her blog she states:  I start off with running on the treadmill for about 30 minutes! I definately (sic) run 2 miles per workout, then I lift weights for about 30 minutes. I alternate between arms and legs switching off every other workout. I then do a bunch of stomach exercises and then stretch! When I get home I always do leg lifts, lunges and squats!

IN recent times she has gained some harsh citisim by others when she, especially former Miss USA who said she looked like a  fat donkey! How horrible.

Kardashian always is looking to promote a healthy life style and positive self image in women. I think that's sometime that more of us women need in the celebraty circles. So, Thank you Kim.

That is how Kim Kardashina's weight loss has happened. Thanks for reading.

0 comments: